68KCAL COCONUT LEMON MUFFIN CAKE!
Before I left for South Africa, I made it back home and conjured up a new desert/snack recipe….
The 68KCAL Coconut Lemon Muffin Cake.
Try this out and let me know what you think! - Macros below recipe
Ingredients for 16 munchies!:
- Coconut Flour - 175g
- Bicarbonate of Soda - 1tsp
- Baking Powder - 1tsp
- Sweetener (e.g. Natvia) - 3-6tsp (depending on how sweet you like it)
- Whey Protein - 80g
- Cinnamon - 1tsp
- Ginger - 1tsp
- Lemon zest - off 1 or 2 lemons
- Lemon juice - 50 - 80g
- Extra Virgin Coconut oil (melted!)-10g
- Egg Whites - 100g
- Unsweetened Almond Milk - 250-300ml
3 Simple Steps
- Add everything together in a mixing bowl and then slowly add Unsweetened Almond Milk - ~around 250-350ml - you want to be a sticky consistency.
- Place mix in a muffin tray evenly and put in the oven at 180C.
- Leave it in for 15-20 mins and then check every 2 mins after if still not slightly baked on top.
Try it out with some Greek yoghurt and berries!
Each muffin cake:
Kcal - 68 / Fat - 2.5g / Carbs - 1.6g / Protein - 7.1g
Stay Healthy & Happy!