- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- Helps reduce chronic inflammation
- Anti-Aging properties
- Inhibits cancer cell growth
- Improves liver function
- Lowers Cholesterol
How to Take:
- Found in Turmeric, part of the ginger family
- Add to curries or to spice up your dishes
- Take with black pepper as it aids the absorption of turmeric
- Great with meats, rice, eggs, salad dressings & teas
- I love coating chicken breasts with turmeric, cayenne pepper, himalayan salt, black pepper and cooking them in coconut oil…perfection!
P.S. Watch out it can stain your skin!
Stay Healthy & Happy!